BUSINESS SYSTEMS STATEMENT
A&G Fabrications Pty Ltd aims to achieve recognition and profitability as a Company that is successful in
the field of supply, installation, glazing and Powdercoating of Commercial Shopfronts, Windows and Doors and installation of Aluminium Sunscreens and Fabricated Products. Our intent to achieve this goal is through the commitment of all staff using a system that ensures total satisfaction to our customers’ requirements.
To reach our goal we must;
- Ensure that we clearly understand the expectations of our clients
- Ensure that our product is delivered and installed on time and of the highest quality
- Ensure that our prices are competitive and profitable
- Ensure that a quality assurance system is in place to enable us to measure the standard of A&G Fabrications’ products and service relative to the customers’ expectations.
The Quality Assurance System of A&G Fabrications Pty Ltd is;
- Documented in a Business System Manual, approved by the Managing Director
- Established in accordance with Standard AS/NZ ISO 9001:2000
- Designed to ensure our products and services are produced to a consistent high quality, first time, every time, on time
- Designed to improve productivity and contain costs by providing consistent guidelines for the ways in which goods are produced and services provided
- Documented in such a manner that responsibilities for quality assurance are clearly defined
- The result of input from all staff and subcontractors
- Audited on a regular basis through an internal audit system, to ensure the documentation procedures are complied with
- Periodically viewed to ensure it’s adequacy in changing circumstances
- Independantly audited by a Second Party Certification body to maintain certification to international requirements.
Our high levels of quality in both Product and Service delivery are evident in the large range of projects and industries we have participated in. For a comprehensive list of Projects view our Project Gallery.